RemoteLock WiFi Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock - Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Free Shipping & No Tax
Availability : In Stock
Product Type : Wifi Keylock
Vendor : Lockstate
SKU : LS-DB5i-RB-A
Remotely unlock or lock your door, and receive text alerts when someone uses an entry code, by installing the LockState RemoteLock Wi-Fi Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock (5i). The internet-accessible keypad deadbolt connects to your home network, allowing you to control access to your home from any web-enabled device (smartphone, laptop,...
Remotely unlock or lock your door, and receive text alerts when someone uses an entry code, by installing the LockState RemoteLock Wi-Fi Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock (5i). The internet-accessible keypad deadbolt connects to your home network, allowing you to control access to your home from any web-enabled device (smartphone, laptop, etc.), from anywhere in the world. This upgraded 5i version also offers enhanced performance over the original 500i version, featuring support for up to 1,000 access codes (previously only 250) and an improved Wi-Fi chip for stronger signals.
- Store up to 1,000 user access codes or guest codes
- View lock history in your LockState Connect account/app
- Illuminated keypad for easy viewing in the dark
- Includes two standard cut keys for manual lock/unlock
Remote Control via App or Online Account
Use the LockState Connect App to control your LockState devices from anywhere. The app/lock also works with the Airbnb Host Assist Program, as well as the Ring Doorbell (sold separately). Anytime you receive a mobile alert from your Ring Doorbell, you can optionally choose to launch your LockState app to remotely unlock your door for visitors.
Versatile Code Management Options
In addition to remote control and text message alerts, the RemoteLock gives you the option of adding and deleting codes remotely. If you go on vacation, for example, you may want to give a neighbor a temporary entry code to check on your home. You can create a temporary code, and then delete the code when your neighbor has finished the favor â€“ all through your online account. Temporary codes can also be programmed to work only at certain times. You can give your housekeeper a code, for example, that only works on one specific day.
The RemoteLock is designed to retrofit onto any door with a standard 1-inch hole. As a reversible deadbolt, it can be used for both right and left-handed doors. All LockState Connect devices can be controlled from your LockState Connect online account.
- MPN: DB5i-SN-A
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Power: 6V, four AA (1.5V) Alkaline or Lithium batteries only. Low battery warnings at 4.25V and 3.75V
- Backset Adjustment: 2-3/8 to 2-3/4 inches
- Door Thickness: Between 1-3/8 and 2 inches
- Front Dimensions: 6(H) x 3(W) x 1-1/2(D) inches
- Back Dimensions: 7-1/2(H) x 2-7/8(D) inches
- Programming Code (PC): The preset programming code is 123456. Please change it to a new code for security. Programming code length is 4-10 digits.
- Local Codes: Codes that are programed using the programming code at the lock. There is a limit of 10 in memory and the code 1234 is programmed by default. Local code lengths are 4-10 digits.
- User Codes: Codes that are programed using the web portal and can be configured to follow an access schedule. User code lengths are 4-10 digits.
- Auto-Lock / Storehouse Mode: The lock will automatically relock itself after the specified delay following an unlock. Default delay is 5 seconds. Enabled by default on all lever models.
- Passage Mode: The lock will remain unlocked after a code is entered. Enabled by default on all deadbolt models.
- Warranty: 1 Year
Shipping Over $99 Is Free.
All in stock orders ship in 3-7 business days after orders have been processed. We will notify you via e-mail once a tracking number has been issued. You may also check on your order by opening a live-chat or sending us an e-mail at email@example.com
A tracking# will be issued within 5 business days for all orders.
We understand that your purchase may not live up to expectations. That is why we offer Free 30-day returns on all orders. If you're not happy with your purchase simply let us know by e-mail and we'll start the return process.
Returns only apply to brand new, unused, and unopened items. In all other instances returns are not applicable and will not be accepted. We do not accept returns after 30 days.
To return your purchase please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your returned item has been deemed free of 'damage by use' we will issue you a refund minus restocking fees. All returns are subject to a restocking fee. This does not include defects due to faulty manufacturing. In these instances you will not be charged any fees and sent a replacement free of charge.
Accepted Return Example: You received your purchased and realized it's not what you had in mind. Although you may have opened it, you did not damage the packaging or product in the process. After your return is inspected and accepted by our shipping department, we will issue you a refund.
ITEM RECEIVED BROKEN AND/OR DAMAGED
*You Will Not Spend A Dime Extra* - We Take Care Of Our Customers.
All orders ship by UPS and FedEx. With that being said as reliable as they are we take full responsibility if your item is received damaged. If your purchase is received damaged please contact us right away with photos of the damages. Once everything is confirmed we will issue you a RMA# to get a replacement, free of charge. You will not spend a dime extra. We take pride in our customers being satisfied as your happiness is paramount to our success.
Refunds are processed after items have been returned properly and cleared of damage by use. Once processed, please allow 7-10 business days for funds to show in your account. Keep in mind that if you're returning an order the refund process will take longer due to shipping times, return times, manufacturer inspection and approval of return. Other Questions?
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or open a live-chat conversation for immediate assistance.